• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to assign layer or handles for specific behavior

New Here ,
May 09, 2022 May 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am new to CH.  I created a very simple puppets and in regging mode I tried to add dragger behavior to hands and to fix feet to ground. I got two errors messages: 1-No layers or handles could be found for dragger behavior

2- No layers or handles could be found for fixer behavior

I appreciate if any one, has experiece, can help me to correct that.

TOPICS
Rigging

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where are you getting these errors? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 10, 2022 May 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I got these errors in rigging page based on the analyzing new feature for 2022 version 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

These sorts of errors aren't all that unusual when first setting up a puppet. Sometimes, all it takes is adding the correct behavior such as Limb IK. If you want to share your puppet here, we can better diagnose what's going on. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are dragger behaviors and dragger tags you can put on layers or handles. By default, new puppets get the dragger behavior added to the puppet root. There are a bunch added by default. You don't often need to add extra dragger behaviors.

What you do need to do is add "Dragger" tags to origin markers, or add additional dragger handles to layers. If you added a behavior instead of a handle with the Dragger tag, the might explain the error. Maybe the new behavior is looking for handles to drag, and found none. You can add dragger handles using the buttons under the artwork panel in rigging mode - the little circle with 4 triangles pointing up/down/left/right adds a dragger handle. This is the same as adding a new handle (the white dot with a circle around it) then adding the Dragger tag (in the properties panel) to the handle.

Sharing a screenshot of the rigging hierarchy might help diagnose the issue.

Note: If you did add a dragger behavior, I would remove it and just use the one on the root of the puppet.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Alanak. Your messag helped me a lot to solve the issue. Blessings

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines