• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

how to manually add phonetics to the lipsync track? and/or split existing ones

Enthusiast ,
Jul 29, 2020 Jul 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i want to add some extra bits into the lip sync track, i dont want to re, record it in case i lose something

i just want to add it with the mouse, but theres no obvious way to do it

add split.jpg

TOPICS
How to , Tips and tricks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jul 29, 2020 Jul 29, 2020

Right click in the blank area of the track and you can add new visemes. You can right click on existing visemes to change them as well. You can also grab them by the edge to extend and shrink etc to line up better with the voice.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Right click in the blank area of the track and you can add new visemes. You can right click on existing visemes to change them as well. You can also grab them by the edge to extend and shrink etc to line up better with the voice.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh, to split, I assume you would single click on an existing viseme, the pick Edit/Split from the menu. (Not at computer right now to check, but that is how you do it for other takes.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks, yes i realised that crtl + shift + D  (like after effects, does it aswell)

i noticed that smiles and neutrals are not on the track though...trying to figure out how to put them in now

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Not near computer with software on it, but I think having nothing in the take = Neutral, and Smile (and Suprised) are not from LipSync but rather Face behavior (based on webcam), so they have a separate track. Try recording a smile and you should see where it goes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines