• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to mirror 3/4 view character?

New Here ,
Oct 29, 2019 Oct 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey there, silly question I'm sure, but I have a puppet in a 3/4 view that faces to the left. How do I mirror/flip the puppet so everything faces to the right? 

Do I have to do a whole new puppet? 

Thanks for any help! 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 29, 2019 Oct 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you want things like Walk Behaviors to work, then yes. If you just want it flipped in a scene, try using the Transform behavior and set ScaleX to -100% (negative 100%). It will be like in a mirror.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Oct 30, 2019 Oct 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Not silly.

You don't have to do a whole new puppet. 

If it was born in Illustrator, it's super easy. Select the items that need to be "mirrored" and choose Object > Transform > Reflect and click COPY instead of OK. then go back into Character Animator where your new body parts should appear and you can just rig those for 3/4 or side view in the opposite direction. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines