• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I cannot open Character animator. It keeps showing up the same notification and forced quit

New Here ,
Jul 06, 2022 Jul 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I saved my project version literally one hour ago, and I was trying to open the project but it keep showing up the same two notification and forced quitted. æˆªåœ– 2022-07-06 16.56.31.png截圖 2022-07-06 16.56.22.png even though I tried to open another project it keeps opening the same project with the issue above. I have no access to any other buttons in Character animator for now. 

Do I have to uninstall chacrater animator and re-download it? 

TOPICS
Bugs , Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

LEGEND , Jul 06, 2022 Jul 06, 2022

Ugg. That is not a good message. Usually indicates that project is corrupt. Try holding down the SHIFT or ALT key (cannot remember which one) when starting CH. I think some key combo makes it not open the last project automatically.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Jul 08, 2022 Jul 08, 2022

It's the shift key. 🙂 

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Jul 06, 2022 Jul 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ugg. That is not a good message. Usually indicates that project is corrupt. Try holding down the SHIFT or ALT key (cannot remember which one) when starting CH. I think some key combo makes it not open the last project automatically.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 08, 2022 Jul 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It's the shift key. 🙂 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines