• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Import Adobe Ch to Pr

New Here ,
Jul 22, 2021 Jul 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi, i wonder why i can't import from adobe ch to pr. no scene show. please help. thanks

giovannip94813648_0-1626948040398.png

TOPICS
Dynamic link

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 28, 2021 Jul 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi there,

sorry to hear you are having trouble. This works really well for me. Are you sure you imported the correct file?

Make sure you save your character Animator project with the right name and to the right folder.... and then try Importing the file, and then the scene you want.

If it is still not working, maybe try restarting or clear preferences from Premiere?

Hope that helps.

mark

Consulting | Design | Motion | Training>headTrix, Inc. | Adobe Certified Training & Consulting<br />Consulting | Design | Development | Training

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 30, 2021 Jul 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear mark,

Thanks for the tips. What i did was restarting the program and then trlast to make from scratch again. But now it solved and never had same problem again

hi there,

sorry to hear you are having trouble. This works really well for me. Are you sure you imported the correct file?

Make sure you save your character Animator project with the right name and to the right folder.... and then try Importing the file, and then the scene you want.

If it is still not working, maybe try restarting or clear preferences from Premiere?

Hope that helps.

mark

By mark@headTrix

hi there,

Hope that helps.

mark

By mark@headTrix

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 30, 2021 Jul 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

hi Giovanni,

you are very welcome! I am glad that your were able to get it workig. Have fun!

Consulting | Design | Motion | Training>headTrix, Inc. | Adobe Certified Training & Consulting<br />Consulting | Design | Development | Training

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines