Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Import Gif to Character Animator

New Here ,
Mar 27, 2022 Mar 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Thank you for this wonderful software that helps animate your ideas in no time.

If I may, I wanted to ask a question: I have many pre-made assets, animated, in a gif format. I want to import them into my scenes but I cannot find an easy way to do that. My initial thought was to import them as a sequence of .png images.

Any ideas?

Regards,

Phil Kapsalas

TOPICS
Tips and tricks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Mar 27, 2022 Mar 27, 2022

Nobody answered so I am replying here in case someone needs a workaround for that, in the future.

You extract your images frame by frame and later add them in sequence, in Character Animator.

You create a cuctom trigger/cycle layer that can be triggered on demand. Various transformations can be applied here.

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Mar 27, 2022 Mar 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nobody answered so I am replying here in case someone needs a workaround for that, in the future.

You extract your images frame by frame and later add them in sequence, in Character Animator.

You create a cuctom trigger/cycle layer that can be triggered on demand. Various transformations can be applied here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 28, 2022 Mar 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Fewer people are active on the weekends so you might have to be a little more patient with your queries. With that being said, I am glad that you were able to find a solution.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines