• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Increasing workflow efficency, decrease render time?

New Here ,
Sep 20, 2017 Sep 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey all,

I run a small youtube channel where I use Character Animator to create an animated character as a facecam for let's plays, everything has been going smoothly and people seem to love the animation. My question is about rendering times, over the last few months I've been able to optimize my workflow by decreasing the scene size (from 1920x1080 to 854x480) and by exporting at lower bitrates. Since the facecam takes up so little of the screen I don't need it to be very detailed. However exporting is still my most rate limiting step. A 15 minute scene can take over two hours to render and at two videos a day this is extremely time consuming. Are there any other tips or tricks from the community to get exporting to move a little faster?

If there is any additional information you need to help out, please do not hesitate to ask.

Thanks for your time!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 21, 2017 Sep 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What's your workflow? Dynamic link into Premiere or AE? PNG + WAV? AME? Something else?

Personally I do dynamic link to AE and then export through AME using their Match Source / high bitrate default setting, sometimes upping it to a 2-pass with some higher parameters if I need better quality.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines