• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Internal error code: (562782346:687+11) assertion failed!

Explorer ,
Dec 18, 2017 Dec 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Duplicated a scene with nine puppets twice so I could separate them into different scenes. When I went to delete some of the puppets from the timeline, all the puppets disappeared from the timeline, but the recordings I made remained. And all nine puppets were still in the scene...couldn't delete them. I tried opening up the original scene, then opened one of the duplicate scenes--that's when I got this message

Screen Shot 2017-12-18 at 7.48.41 PM.png

TOPICS
Bugs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Dec 20, 2017 Dec 20, 2017

Yikes yeah, seems like a bug. If you go back in your history panel to before the duplication and restart the app, does it work again?

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 20, 2017 Dec 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yikes yeah, seems like a bug. If you go back in your history panel to before the duplication and restart the app, does it work again?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That worked, but I ended up starting over, so I'm abandoning that scene.

I realized after I'd already put all nine puppets into the one scene that I wouldn't have enough control over how the scene could be edited in Premiere. I thought I could duplicate it and delete some of the puppets in each scene--leaving three per scene. Another thing that could have triggered the error was that I duplicated the original scene once, deleted three puppets, changed the name of the scene and then duplicated the duplicate (rather than making two duplicates of the original).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ah good to know - thanks for the steps. Yeah, personally I almost always do 1 puppet per scene and composite them later in AE or PR.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines