Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is my program not working?

Community Beginner ,
Jan 24, 2022 Jan 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I actualy have two issues:

1- I want to try to make a whone cartoon using only Ch. Can I import an audio for each line, for multiple characters? I tried it, and I could lipsynk all of them (with 2 characters only), but then there was a lot of information on the timeline and I could not play the scene or record anything, it seems like it froze

2- since it looks frozen (everything works, but I cant add anything to the scene but lipsynks, since it wont record anything new and I can't watch the scene), I dont knot if it is because it simply doesn't work this way, of if it's my PC that is not running the program correctly

TOPICS
Bugs , Crash , Freeze or hang , How to , Puppet movement , Tips and tricks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 24, 2022 Jan 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, you can create complete videos with CH. Performance can however be a problem, which is impacted by many factors such as the complexity of puppets, resolution, capacity of your machine, etc. I typically create multiple shorter scenes, export a video clip from each one separately, then use Prem Pro to concatenate the short clips afterwards. I found it helped me revise and edit, keeping each scene complexity down (and so faster).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 25, 2022 Jan 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I wish that I could help you with the freezing. The only thing I could suggest is a reboot.

Regarding the multiple characters, @oksamurai has a very thorough video featuring step by step instructions on how he made a cartoon with multiple characters. Here is the link: https://youtu.be/VhCKD5vl848 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines