• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Layer Viewing Issues In Rigging Mode

New Here ,
May 24, 2020 May 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hoping there might be a fix to an issue I'm having in the rigging view, where clicking the 'eye' icon next to layers makes the art disappear from the preview window.  The art is there, it's just not displaying. What's even more weird, turning one layer on in the head makes the eye icon next to the body disappear and vice versa.  Have tried reimporting and restarting the program, and it still won't keep the visibility.  I'm sure it's something simple but can't for the life of me figure it out. 

AdobeCC_LayerViewError.gif

Thanks in advance for any guidance!

TOPICS
Bugs , Rigging

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 24, 2020 May 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

i think it's a problem with your triggers and swap sets. If you have the same trigger in multiple swapsets things can get weird. Or if a body trigger snuck into the wrong swapset. Swapsets i think will only allow one eye icon on at a time, so it can get funky if you try to be too clever.

Sometimes i want a layer triggered in multiple triggers. Rather than have one trigger controlling two layers, sometimes it works better to have two triggers firing on the same letter. That avoids the swapset getting confused.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines