• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

libgit 2 Error-3(9/Object not found) Error - Puppet Inaccessible

New Here ,
Jan 13, 2019 Jan 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

While working on my puppet a few weeks ago I received an error and can no longer access my character.

Based on what I've seen in forums, the issue was likely that I had the character stored on my Adobe cloud and attempted to access the puppet on a second pc while it was still syncing. However, the resolutions proposed in other forum posts haven't worked for me.

I've tried deleting the repo.noindex obd.sqlite3 file and renaming the conflicted copy, as well as deleting the conflicting copy to no result.

Any other solutions? Or anyone willing to take the file and try messing with it?

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 13, 2019 Jan 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just happened to get this error today. What fixed it for me was this post, going into Character Animator > Ch Data > repo.noindex. From there, delete obd.sqlite3 and rename the conflicting file to "obd.sqlite3" (which should be bigger / more recent). As a precaution, you can make a copy of the project before doing this.

Good luck!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 14, 2019 Jan 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the input! Yes, I read that post but, unfortunately, I mentioned that I already tried that and it didn't work

Any other suggestions?

Thanks again!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can try if you want to private message me a download link for a zipped up copy of the project (ideally with all copies of the db still present if there are several).

DT

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I try magical incantations. My recommended and pretty effective one is this: DanTull​ - can you help?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the reference! I've messaged Dan with a copy of the file. Here's to hoping it goes well!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines