• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Libgit2 Error ? Object not found-3 different errors of the same variant.

New Here ,
Jul 12, 2021 Jul 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So i've been creating a short....ish animation for about 4-6 months now and all of it just gives errors, i had 3 other copies as backup but all of them say the same thing, i wonder if it's because i don't have creative cloud in sync (it was before but because im not an admin it just suddenly stoped working, i also have onedrive so it could be that ?....also to add even more injury i had to switch pc's, sooooo yea one more problem there, AND ONE MORE, my pc kept crashing suddenly...so basically all the thing's that should not be happening are literally coming all in one...) Any help ?

TOPICS
Crash , Dynamic link

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 13, 2021 Jul 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Send a DM to @dtull-adobe - he is usually able to work some magic with these kind of situations. And yes, we don't recommend saving CH projects on cloud-backed systems like OneDrive due to potential sync failure issues.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 13, 2021 Jul 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That or @DanTull which is the account I'm often logged in with (Enterprise vs non, which is a pain).

In any case, absolutely happy to see if I can repair the project!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines