• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lip Sync is slow

New Here ,
Apr 02, 2020 Apr 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It seems that the lip synch is a second or so behind the audio when I record a video or use CA with zoom. 

Any ideas how to fix this?

thank you

TOPICS
FAQ , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you're using something like Wirecast/OBS, you can delay the audio so that it lines up with the lipsync. If you're not, the best thing you can do is reduce your audio buffer size in the Preferences.

In this attached screenshot, the default value is 512. This refers to the "chunks" of audio that the Lip Sync behavior analyzes to then show the mouth shapes. By lowering that value, the latency is reduced. On a 2018 Macbook Pro, I was actually able to use 16 samples and record it without issue. 
Screenshot 2020-04-02 12.57.33.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you. I am on widows and the lowest it will go it 30. It seems a tad bit better, but not perfect.

Thank you so much for the video how to make a zoom video. My students loved it!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since I've seen that this is a common question, I'll make a tutorial on using OBS. It's more complicated, but it does allow you to do this so your quality can be better.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am not sure it is the NDI as even without zoom it is slow. But maybe the NDI is slowing it down.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines