• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Mouth Movement in Stop Motion

Participant ,
Jan 10, 2018 Jan 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want Mouth Movement like from this vidoe: How The LEGO Batman Movie Should Have Ended - YouTube Would this be the program to do it with, and how...........I want it to track my mouth for the movement.  Let me know if you have any questions as I will be happy to answer them .  Thanks in advance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

So, CH will totally animate mouths for... well not only Lego style characters but also pretty much anything else you can dream up. The artwork is up to you and your imagination, but the program's Lip Synch behavior automatically animates speech live. If you are not familiar with Okay Samurai, it's Dave Werner's channel on YouTube and has some AWESOME tutorials that will take you step by step on how to set up a puppet, it's mouthset (series of mouth shapes) and go about animating it live for either production, or live streaming. Here's a link to a great starter tutorial on his channel.

https://youtu.be/wKK3Asxs6d4

Hope it helps, happy animating!

-AP

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks! I will go check him out!    

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines