• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

movement delay with camera input?

New Here ,
May 02, 2019 May 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've got a puppet that I've been working on and tweaking for a while and some time in the last two weeks, i must have tweaked some parameter that's causing there to be a delay in the movement of the puppet when I'm using camera input. So if I move my head to the right, about a second and a half later the puppet moves, rather than moving in real time with my movement.

I have searched the CA help section to no avail, I'm not even sure where to look for this control or what it might be called. I've tried tweaking the smoothing parameters, got the minimum pose duration to 0.

I feel like I'm missing something obvious. What am I missing? Where should I look?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the Face properties panel I think there are some pose settings including how long to hold at a pose. You might like to check those settings. (If not Face, check the other behaviors - but “pose” is the word I would look for - sorry, computer not with me at the moment.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks. That wasn't it, but just above that is the Pose-to-pose setting, which was set at 100. After looking at some other puppets this morning that didn't have that same problem, I noticed that this was a not the same on those puppets. Moving that down to 0 fixed the problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines