• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

pick up and move character

New Here ,
Jul 27, 2024 Jul 27, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, does anyone know how I can make it so when i click on my character in record mode and drag with my mouse he will follow my mouse movements and his physics will interact with them? I want to move the entire character, I dont want any distortions to the character.

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 27, 2024 Jul 27, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@oksamurai Hi would you be able to help with this? Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 29, 2024 Jul 29, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Usually this is done by adding a draggable handle to the Head group. You can try this with Chloe from the homepage example puppets - if you add draggable to her head group, you can drag her all over the scene.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you! I am having another issue now, my artwork in illustrator looks high res but as soon as i import it to character animator it becomes pixelated. please help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In rig mode, select your puppet in the project panel and look in the upper right. You can change to always render as vector or up the resolution to 400% of the original. Also make sure your scene is at 100% and character is scaled at 100% - anything higher is going to have artifacting.

Screenshot 2024-07-29 at 5.17.34 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines