• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Preview in Rig won't show up

Community Beginner ,
Oct 25, 2017 Oct 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I started working with Character Animator a few days ago and for some reason I can't preview my puppet in the Rig tab, it only becomes visible while In Record.

This wasn't a problem at first but now that I want to experiment with Handles I need to be able to actually see my puppet.

I might be missing something obvious here, but any help would be appreciated.

Heres a YouTube video of the problem:

No preview in Rig! - YouTube

TOPICS
Bugs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Dec 02, 2017 Dec 02, 2017

It's working!!!

I thought about what you said about it being related to my graphics card, so I did the following:

Right click the Character animator Icon (in C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Character Animator CC 2018)

select Run with graphics processor

select intergrated graphics

and it launched perfectly with everything visible in the rigging tab, normal checkered background, and my character right there! Thank you for your time, I'm just glad the issue is resolved right now and hopefully this helps sh

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
Apr 25, 2018 Apr 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For some reason it is working now even though I feel I was doing the same thing a few days ago. The computer gremlins sure do have fun with me! Thanks for your help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 22, 2020 Oct 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

hello sir my adobe character animator some crown not showing in layers plz help mee what is problem in my adobe  character animator

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines