• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Puppet resolution problems when rendering out in Premiere...

Community Beginner ,
Jan 21, 2021 Jan 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I render out from Premiere with embedded AE comps which include Character Animator scenes the Character Animator scenes are looking fuzzy.

In AE, I zoom in to the CA scene to create different camera angles/compositions and was hoping the CA scenes would link back to their vector-based puppets. Am I wrong?

Is there a way of increasing their quality?

TOPICS
Dynamic link , How to , Tips and tricks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to scale in CH to get best resolution. It comes across as a bitmap (video file effectively). You will get the best quality doing the scaling using cameras etc in CH.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks yes I was coming to that sad conclusion. I noticed that inside CA everything gets converted to PNGs which seems a shame...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jester,

As an addition thought: I sometimes find that it is necessary to render all files in Premier even though they have been rendered in another program. Before you transcode (use Adobe Media Encoder) it is a good idea to make sure the video has been fully rendered. This may not be the case, but I thought I might mention it.

Be well fellow puppeteer - Platty

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks Platty Much appreciated. I will keep that in mind!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines