• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Puppets failing in 23.0 update

New Here ,
Nov 02, 2022 Nov 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I seem to have the worst luck with my scenes staying consistent with the new updates. With 22.5, my puppets' rigging was rendered unusable and now in 23.0, their dragger behaviours are all over the place.

I didn't change anything about their dragger behaviours or X positions and no error messages seem to be appearing. As you can see in the first photo, before updating, I had them all looking like they were seated. Now they look like this. I rerecorded the Dragger behaviour to have one of them sit again and it reverted back to these stretched legs.

In the second picture, after editing a puppet in Illustrator, he's disappeared from the frame entirely.

I'm a little frutrated because I can't import these scenes into Premiere Pro without the new update. I could export them and import them that way, but having them linked while I'm still editing is obviously more convenient.

What do I do?

TOPICS
Bugs , Download and install , Dynamic link , Puppet movement , Rigging

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Layers moving after editing the original in PS or AI is a common occurance and really the only solution is to re-align the content after the new layers have been updated in CH. This is a known problem and I do not know of any other solution at the moment. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ugh, sorry to hear that. From the screen capture it almost looks as if their legs are inverted, like they should be in the exact opposite position of where they currently are.

If it's possible can you please:

1. Go to File > Copy Media Files into Project Folder (to collect all your artwork)

2. Zip up the chproj file + CH Data + CH Media folders (this will be a lot of files)

3. Upload to online file storage (Google Drive, We Transfer, Dropbox, etc)

4. Create a shared link and share here (or DM it to me)

Then we can take a closer look at the project and try to understand what's happening.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines