Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Random actions on the same button

Explorer ,
Apr 27, 2018 Apr 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi.

I'd like to draw different hand movements, or different smiles, for example, and I don't want to bind them to different buttons but to one and that layers just play their frames randomly. For example, I pressing G button and character waving the hand, next pressure and he points with the finger to left and so on, or my character would get different smiles when I'm smiling.

How can I do this?

I found the tutorial on YT channels about triggers, but there is just about on, on and off action, and 3 actions at the same time, but there is no any random.

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 28, 2018 Apr 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have never heard of a random trigger. I just lump the triggers in the same area on the keyboard then hit one at random in that area myself (e.g. use the number keys so I know which ones to hit).

There if a “feature request” area linked to at the top of the forum page if you feel strongly about adding it - others can then vote for your idea there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines