• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Re-organizing layers without Destroying Rigging

Engaged ,
Oct 22, 2019 Oct 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've created several puppets but they all only have frontal view. When I try to put their Body and Head into a Frontal folder, all the images disappear in the Rig panel. Is there an easier way to update or copy the rigging without recreating it all for the Left Profile and Right Profile?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 22, 2019 Oct 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Using a frontal layer should only hide things if you have something like head turner i would have thought. Otherwise go to the tags for frontal and remove the tag. Either that or i have not understood the problem. Can you shar4 a screenshot of rigging?

Changing the artwork hierarchy loses the rigging which is a pain - you have to redo it (swapset etc). But there should be no problem having a layer called Frontal even without profiles. In fact starting a new puppet i would almost recommend it to avoid rework later...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines