Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Rig Warping in Character Animator

New Here ,
Jun 15, 2018 Jun 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all -

I'm trying to rig a character in Character Animator.  When I move my head - his hips also warp for some reason.  I can't for the life of me figure out why.  I've attached a screengrab of the warping that is happening along with a screengrab of how i have the bottom half of him tagged.  Any help would be appreciated!!!

Thanks,

Rigging.pngWarping.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jun 15, 2018 Jun 15, 2018

Try turning on the mesh. Its an icon at the bottom of the screen It’s frequently a stray tag that the mesh can sometimes give hints to the position of. Or something in the wrong layer.

you could also delete the side layer temporarily to see if it goes away.

(if you cannot find the problem feel free to ecport you puppet, upload to google drive or Dropbox etc, then send me a direct message with the link (or share in the forum s here). It’s usually pretty quick to identify with the puppet.)

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Jun 15, 2018 Jun 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try turning on the mesh. Its an icon at the bottom of the screen It’s frequently a stray tag that the mesh can sometimes give hints to the position of. Or something in the wrong layer.

you could also delete the side layer temporarily to see if it goes away.

(if you cannot find the problem feel free to ecport you puppet, upload to google drive or Dropbox etc, then send me a direct message with the link (or share in the forum s here). It’s usually pretty quick to identify with the puppet.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 16, 2018 Jun 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Oh my gosh!  Thank you sooo much!  Turning on the mesh layer revealed that the Wo'oh mouth was attached to his leg for some reason!  Fixed the problem right away!  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines