• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

SAVING AS A CHARACTER ANIMATOR PROJECT........

New Here ,
Jul 31, 2022 Jul 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screen Shot 2022-07-31 at 4.16.41 PM.png

hello people!! ok i have opened CA Projects and they have evrything in there as i left it. the lip sync the recording etc.....now i try and open or drag a project in the CA and i get NOTHING. a dead folder that does nothing. anybody know whats going on here????THANKS.

TOPICS
How to , Tips and tricks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 08, 2022 Aug 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just to confirm, you're saying that you opened actone1.61.chproj and confirmed that there's data in it? I just imported a project the same way and it came in properly. If you definitely have sequences in your other project I would try one of two things:

1) It looks like that project is in a cloud synced folder, which can often cause problems with CH's database structure, so as a test, try moving the entire project somewhere that's not being synced before importing.

2) Save a new copy of your .chproj and try importing it again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 09, 2022 Aug 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I just tried importing a chproj into my CH and although it did show up in a folder, inside I had all the puppets and scenes and everything. Like David said, I would try moving the file to your local machine and trying it there - my guess is there is some data in the media/data folders that isn't synced yet that is causing issues.

If you File > Open the project, does it still show everything?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines