• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Scaling mouth sets

New Here ,
Dec 10, 2020 Dec 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there an easy way to scale mouth sets?

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 10, 2020 Dec 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I scale in photoshop/illustrator. In illustrator the trick was to make the layer visible before scaling and moving otherwise only the visible single layer changed. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 11, 2020 Dec 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks alank!  I kind of tried that but made a mess of things because I got things off center and the mouths did not properly clip each other.  I guess I just need to be more careful.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I will not admit publicly that I get it wrong 50% of the time myself and have to go back and fix it later....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Uh, this is really weird, but I just selected the mouth layer in PS and copied it and renamed it "Sad mouth" and suddenly all of the mouth positions were "sad".  I swear, I didn't have to modify the graphics at all.  Could it be that smart?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I would be VERY surprised if it was that smart. Maybe YOU are just smarter than you realized? 😉

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines