• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Streaming Settings Syphon etc. - please help with more detail…

Engaged ,
Nov 04, 2016 Nov 04, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone,

thank you for the information on live streaming available in the tutorials. (Please make one tutorial only for that…)

Please can anyone help me with this: I CAN already stream live into my youtube channel via

ChAn --> Syphon (AE plugin in the AE-plugins folder) --> OBS --> Youtube.

BUT I'm afraid there is hardly any movement for the framerate seems to be too low.

PLEASE can you tell more about the settings of whatever application involved?

These are the 4 tutorials in which - as far as I know - live streaming is being dealt with:

1. Making Your First Character (Adobe Character Animator Tutorial) - YouTube  (Live Animation)

2. Character Animator Tips & Tricks (August 2016) - YouTube  (Twitch Streaming)

3. Character Animator Live - Episode 3: Dude, Ramirez, Italo & Boney - YouTube (Streaming a Live Cartoon)

4. Character Animator Tips & Tricks (September 2016) - YouTube (Multiple Puppets - Live via Syphon)

The Links should lead to the specific part of the video (named in parenthesis on the right).

I've watched all of them and read the help file on the adobe website but I don't know how to improve the streaming just yet…

Thank you…

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 06, 2016 Nov 06, 2016

This is very much dependent on your computer's hardware, complexity of your character, what you're running in the background, etc.

For the Twitch stream I believe I had my guy at 12fps for best results. I also flattened any extraneous layers and made the size of the character in the original PSD smaller. There are also a ton of options inside OBS for the streaming quality - check out tutorials others have made online about gaming and how to optimize that - you might want to go for lower bandwidth

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 06, 2016 Nov 06, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is very much dependent on your computer's hardware, complexity of your character, what you're running in the background, etc.

For the Twitch stream I believe I had my guy at 12fps for best results. I also flattened any extraneous layers and made the size of the character in the original PSD smaller. There are also a ton of options inside OBS for the streaming quality - check out tutorials others have made online about gaming and how to optimize that - you might want to go for lower bandwidth for better performance. Play around with settings and see what works best for you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Nov 06, 2016 Nov 06, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you! I know that it's impossible to give one solution for every system, puppet, situation, but being completely new to this streaming stuff your basic input is very helpful and a good start…

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines