• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Stroke import from PS

Participant ,
Feb 13, 2018 Feb 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been adding Stroke to outline my character at the Character, body or head folder level but it won't import into PS. Is there a trick here or is this not supported? Screen Shot 2018-02-13 at 9.09.20 PM.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Guru , Feb 14, 2018 Feb 14, 2018

Not sure I'm following you exactly. But if you mean adding a stroke in PS will not show up in CH, here is what I've found.

For the stroke to carry over into CH, the effect needs to be added to a layer in PS, not a group. This is what I did in PS to the Wilk puppet

Stroke in PS.png

and what it looks like in CH

Stroke in CH.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
Guru ,
Feb 14, 2018 Feb 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not sure I'm following you exactly. But if you mean adding a stroke in PS will not show up in CH, here is what I've found.

For the stroke to carry over into CH, the effect needs to be added to a layer in PS, not a group. This is what I did in PS to the Wilk puppet

Stroke in PS.png

and what it looks like in CH

Stroke in CH.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Feb 15, 2018 Feb 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you. So if I am adding the stroke to a group (like pictured) it will not import to CH. I'd have to individually add stroke to each layer?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guru ,
Feb 15, 2018 Feb 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

shooterstache  wrote

Thank you. So if I am adding the stroke to a group (like pictured) it will not import to CH. I'd have to individually add stroke to each layer?

That's the only way I've been able to make it work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Mar 20, 2019 Mar 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This sucks! can this be added?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines