• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Too many errors in character animator : Failed to Create Scene

New Here ,
Feb 01, 2021 Feb 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just started using Character Animator, Whenever I rig my character or any preset character it gives me different errors which include:

1. Failed to create scene

2. Could not open the file 'C\Users\Simran\Documents\Adobe\Character Animator Character Animator Project 2 Ch Data\temp.noindex\WarpCache\e421b1eb-4fc8-dea9-a5c1-Ofe40000

0034 Error code: (Container.js:389) Error code: (engine.js:411) Error code: (engine.js:570) Error code: (bootstrap.js:3)

3. Error reading past end of file. Error code: (Container.js:389) Error code: (engine.js:411) Error code: (engine.js:570) Error code: (bootstrap.js:3)

4. Error parseing properties list from file

I've tried to rename the project files, reseting the workspace and preferences but that didn't. I also uninstalled and reinstalled all adobe applications as suggested by adobe help but nothing is working well.

TOPICS
Bugs , Rigging

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 01, 2021 Feb 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

There is another forum user who experienced the same issue, and I tried to help, but the issue seems not resolved yet.

If you use a virus checker, can you try to exlude the folder where you save CH project from virus scanning?

Or, can you try to save the project on a different drive and ssee if it helps?

This error ("Could not open the file <path>\temp.noindex\WarpCache\...") tells that something was interfering when the temp folder was renamed. Option/Alt + clicking refresh button in the scene panel will help to clear the erros, I think.

Hope this helps some.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 09, 2021 Feb 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I tried to run it as adminstrator but still these problems arised.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines