Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Triggers on lip sync

New Here ,
Jun 10, 2020 Jun 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

I used the "Compute Lip Sync Take from Scene Audio" feature on a puppet and when I try to add some triggers to the scene they overwrite the existing timeline. Could anyone please tell me how to add triggers to a scene that was lip-synced? 

Thanks!

TOPICS
How to , Puppet movement

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 11, 2020 Jun 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you saying that your lip sync is overwritten when you make a new recording to add your triggers? If so, you can disable the Lip Sync behavior and any other unnecessary behaviors when recording your triggers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 12, 2020 Jun 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, that's what I meant, it worked! Thank you very much, David! 

Cheers!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 12, 2020 Jun 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Glad that did the trick! It can take some getting used to, but try to get in the habit of only recording one or two behaviors at a time with everything else disabled. You'll keep a cleaner timeline because unnecessary things won't be recorded and it should also help with performance, depending on what behaviors you might have been recording when you didn't need to.

You can even disable the behavior itself by clicking the eyeball switch on the left of the arm/disarm red switch. This can really improve performance, especially if you have physics and you don't need to see the results of that behavior all the time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines