• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Two characters

New Here ,
Dec 11, 2021 Dec 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need help with how i can move two characters with adobe characters in the same scene like doing conversation ? 

TOPICS
Tips and tricks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 11, 2021 Dec 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Live, no. You would need two copies of CH streaming into OBS or similar to merge the streams (NDI can go across machines over the network).

If in a pre-recorded scene, sure! You arm one and record it. Then you arm the other character and record that. I do a series of shortish recordings as separate clips so can drag them around to get the timing right between them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 13, 2021 Dec 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@oksamurai has a well-detailed video demonstrating how to do this, but the name escapes me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think his video is called: Consoles. Goes into detail on creating performance in after effects. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The video I was thinking of was Complete Cartoon Workflow where he shows how to make a cartoon like Consoles.  Complete Cartoon Workflow (Adobe Character Animator Tutorial) - YouTube

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The one url I bookmark is https://okaysamurai.com/CHFAQ/ - has lots of his best videos

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines