• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Visemes not showing up properly

New Here ,
Oct 15, 2020 Oct 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!  I am very new to CH, and I have an issue with lip-syncing and Visemes that I can't figure out--I have brought my puppet into the timeline, as well as the audio file I would like it to lip sync.  I then "Compute Lip Sync From Scene Audio," (with both the red dot next to the Audio Input and Keyboard Input) which works great.  There are a few mouth positions I would like to change manually though, so I then "Split Lip Sync Into Visemes" and now I see in my timeline next to Lip Sync>Keyboard Input (as a pulldown).  In the tutorials I have watched, it should say "Visemes" next to lip sink and then have a layer of editable Visemes.  But that isn't showing up for me.  When I pull down the Keyboard Input layer, i get all the Visemes (each on it's own layer...so it's a VERY long scroll down)...and they aren't editable.  I can change their length, but it doesn't show the sound that each viseme is making nor does it allow me to change them.  What am I doing wrong?  I can't find the solution to this problem anywhere!

TOPICS
Bugs , FAQ , Puppet movement

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 15, 2020 Oct 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you provide a screenshot? I did not even know there was a "Split Lip Sync Into Visemes". I just look at the visemes on the track for lipsync and right click to change them. I am not sure what the keyboard input layer is either. Some screenshots might help a lot

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 19, 2020 Oct 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Oops!  I was using an old version of CH.  Now that I have updated it is working perfectly.  Sorry for the confusion and thanks for touching base with me!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines