• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Walk animation + screen position

Explorer ,
Oct 12, 2017 Oct 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello i'm trying to setup a walk cycle that make the character move in the shot from left to right and right to left using a Cycle Layer instead of the walk system.

I'm trying to couple both by, hidding my frontal view to switch to the side view with cycle layer, and using the walk behavior to move the character in the screen.

I was able to remove deformations by put a value of zero in the arm swing and strength down to zero.

The thing is my puppet doesn't move it's position nor switch from the frontal view to the side view.

I tried to download maddie to see how that works but i can't figure it out.

Thank you

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 12, 2017 Oct 12, 2017

The only example I can think of about this is the recent Digital Puppets video: Adobe Character Animator Tutorial: How to create a custom walk cycle - YouTube

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The only example I can think of about this is the recent Digital Puppets video: Adobe Character Animator Tutorial: How to create a custom walk cycle - YouTube

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just watch the video and there is helpful informations. However now i have a weird problem my puppet will only go on one side and i have no idea why

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Nevermind i figured it out i needed to invert the toes for the walk to work both sides

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines