• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Walking Cycle Issues, won't you please, please HELP! me.

New Here ,
Nov 01, 2019 Nov 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could someone please help me.  I've followed the Okay Samurai tutorial for walking step by step FOR HOURS! No matter what I do I can't seem to solve the following problems: 1) the right arm is distorting at the shoulder, stretching back and forth. 2) The body is distorting at the bottom, again stretching back and forth. 3) The body seems to moving too much in comparison to the body head.  I think these problems are probably easy to solve and involve origin points, but after literally hours of tweaking I can't get it right.  If anyone can give me some help it would much appreciated. To add to my frustration every time I try to post this on the forum it won't let me attach the Puppet file saying 'The contents of the attachment doesn't match its file type' So I can't even share this with anyone.  I am going mental here, I want smash my computer over Adobes head! (Deep breath, deep beath)

TOPICS
How to , Puppet movement

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Nov 03, 2019 Nov 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'll be sitting here at my desk working with Character Animator for the next few hours and probably later today (and then tomorrow at the office) so if you want to contact me directly, you can email me your puppet and maybe we can skype through it and share screens to go through it. It does sound like issues such as overlapping puppet layers, handle locations, and/or layers in the source Illustrator/Photoshop file. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines