Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

when the PS button is pressed, character opens in Corel paintshop Pro

New Here ,
Nov 09, 2020 Nov 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone,

Im looking for help regarding my issue above. When I select the puppet in the project menu and press on the PS icon, I get sent to Corel paintshop Pro, which does not transfer the layernames making the puppet unusable when I reopen in Character Animator. I have photoshop and would like for the puppet to open there. I have searched in the preferrences whicc only seems to change issues with the "audio hardware", "lip sync", and "live output" options. I need to be able to have the puppet open in photoshop. please help.

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 09, 2020 Nov 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It sounds like the operating system has associated corel draw with the .ps file extension. You did not mention which OS you are using so I would suggest a google search for advice on how to fix it.

The easier (but slower) alternative is to remove then reinstall PS - the installer sets .ps back to it normally. Basically the last one wins.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 10, 2020 Nov 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 11, 2020 Nov 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Thank you so much! This fixes my issue!
Have a great day!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines