Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Wiggler does not work

Contributor ,
Jan 06, 2018 Jan 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys

I've added the wiggler to the character layer (the highest in the hierarchy) but for some reason it's not working, no matter how low or high I set it.

The red button is on so not sure what is going on, has anyone else had this issue?

It's the same for Photoshop and Ai puppets.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Jan 12, 2018 Jan 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nothing? no one else has ever had this issue?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 12, 2018 Jan 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi CJBoucher,

I've added the wiggler to the character layer (the highest in the hierarchy) but for some reason it's not working, no matter how low or high I set it.

Please check the documentation here: Adobe Character Animator Help | Control puppets using behaviors

"It (Wigger) does not affect Photoshop artwork, or Illustrator artwork whose skin has the “Render As Vector” option disabled."

Could that be your issue? Hope that info assists you. File any feature requests here.

Thank You,

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines