• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Won't Play Back

New Here ,
Aug 17, 2018 Aug 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Been having this issue pop up occasionally. After recording a performance, Character Animator won't play. I hit spacebar or click on the play arrow, which lights up blue but... no playback.

I am able to watch playback through Dynamic Link in Premiere but not in Character Animator.

Any ideas?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 02, 2018 Dec 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ronnisi3

I have the same issue. Did you find a solution. I have a project and I desperately need to play back the animation.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 02, 2018 Dec 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not really, but try toggling recording track, making sure capslock is off, and I've had luck stepping back in the history a few steps to before problem started and re recording.

Hope that helps!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 12, 2018 Dec 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have seen a situation like this with a machine I accessed via remote desktop. If I remember right, it had switched to use an audio output device that was not working and waiting (forever) for it to respond.

It might be worth checking your audio settings (in preferences) to see what audio output it is using and whether that might be the issue.

DT

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 12, 2018 Dec 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does refreshing the scene or clicking Go to Start help in these cases?
Possibly also try switching out of the app, waiting a second or so, then switching back. Or, closing the scene and reopening?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Mar 05, 2022 Mar 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What about voodoo?  Could that also work?  It's worth a try.  Certainly easier than making reliable software.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Mar 05, 2022 Mar 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

EDIT:  Sorry, that was harsh.  Voodoo did the trick! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 01, 2021 Jul 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This was it for me. Thanks so much.

MacBook Pro 2021 M1 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines