• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can not "Browse Server" to java folder?

New Here ,
May 03, 2018 May 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the CF administrator, I go to "Java and JVM" and then hit "Browse Server" -- on 2 of my CF servers it lists the directories of that server, but on 2 other servers it comes up blank. Anyone know the reason for this? (I am aware I can edit the java config file for this path, but would like to resolve the browse function). Thanks in advance. Image below is the blank screen, which normally has all the drives listed on the server).

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You don’t say what version you are on. In 9 and before, that was a Java feature so rarely worked for most people. In 10 and above, it’s a jquery feature so should work…but it won’t work if the JS for it is blocked from being served from the CF server.

You should use a browser dev tool to see if perhaps some js files are not being pulled down to the browser.

/charlie

/Charlie (troubleshooter, carehart.org)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks Charlie. It is CF 11. These are newly set up servers and I'm comparing to try to find any difference between the working ones and the 2 that won't browse. I used the "browse" feature on all of them to update the java version after initial setup, then later discovered the two that were no longer functioning. I will check to see if the JS is not running --- good call.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation