• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CF Chart Missing Labels

New Here ,
Feb 01, 2012 Feb 01, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to make a chart show all of the labels on the y axis (horizontal bar chart).

I have an issue where some of the bars don't show the labels because they are to long or they overlap.  I've tried modifying the xml documents that control the charts to get the desired outcome, but so far have had no luck.

I've attached a screenshot of what is happening.  As you can see, the 5th bar is missings it label. 

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Aarongraph.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Valorous Hero ,
Feb 02, 2012 Feb 02, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you are running CF9, check the <labelStyle isHideOverlapped="true"> property. If not, you could try slanting/wrapping the labels so they fit the space a bit better. Adjusting the chart size so they do fit is another option. 

That said, you should still set reasonable limits for title length. If the titles are very long, you may want to abbreviate or truncate them after X characters.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation