• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CFCalendar with TextInput

Explorer ,
Sep 17, 2006 Sep 17, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

how can manipulate the cfcalendar? how can show the value with a cfinput tag readonly to display the date selected, in the example only is possible with a form with flash, i needed form in html, can you helpme???
TOPICS
Getting started

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 18, 2006 Sep 18, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can try it with javascript. I am not sure if it will work because cfcalendar is a flash control, even though it will work in an html form.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can try it with javascript. I am not sure if it will work because cfcalendar is a flash control, even though it will work in an html form.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 27, 2006 Sep 27, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Dan:

and who can do it? when use in the flash forms the clausule onblur("showcalendar()) and the showcalendar is a script on the program Cfm, the form is not show, other form to solution this problem is used the input type"datefield" but how can do in a script program???
thanks for your help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation