• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

cflayout tabs help, cf 9 need to redraw to correct size with ext3 or CF

Explorer ,
Jan 29, 2010 Jan 29, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Whenever you load a tab dynamically with a cflayoutarea (tab) in Coldfusion 9 it won't get the height right (usually just does like 20px high). This will also happen when trying to reload a tab with coldfusion.navigate. I need to figure out how to access the underlying EXT or use coldfusion functions to get these tabs to redraw. As of now my only workaround is assigning a height to it, but that will create scrollbars instead of just correctly fitting the height as it should. Below is a example layoutarea:

<cflayout type="tab"  style="padding:5px; width:940px;" name="ajaxTabs">

<cflayoutarea name="tab0" selected="#tab0#" style="padding:5px; min-height:450px;" overflow="auto" refreshonactivate="yes"
                         title="<p id='n1'>Saved Newsletters</p>"
                         source="#myself##xfa.savedNewsletters#" />

I've gotten the formula to get the layoutarea to react but haven't figured out exactly what I need to get it to resize (Below is just an attempt to jump start the height by disabling/enabling):

<cfsavecontent variable="theJS">
<script type="text/javascript">
function resizeTab() {
    var activeID = ColdFusion.Layout.getTabLayout('ajaxTabs').getActiveTab().id;
    ColdFusion.Layout.disableTab('ajaxTabs', activeID);
    ColdFusion.Layout.enableTab('ajaxTabs', activeID);
    ColdFusion.Layout.selectTab('ajaxTabs', activeID);
    return;
}
</script>
</cfsavecontent>
<cfhtmlhead text="#theJS#">
<cfset ajaxOnLoad('resizeTab')>

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Feb 23, 2010 Feb 23, 2010

Right, I have fixed it, I cannot guarantee that other cfajax functions wont be affected, but my tests so far show everything is ok.

Basically I started taking a look through the CF Javascript files, and found the one that has all the CF functions which control the ExtJS functions. 

After a bit of playing about, and then some whooping to the dismay of my colleagues, I managed to get the autoHeight working.

What I found is the the Coldfusion code first creates a Tabpanel, but puts nothing in it, the

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
Aug 30, 2010 Aug 30, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This worked for me,

cflayout.js file

change    _1c.style.height=_1b;

to          _1c.height=_1b; 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 20, 2015 Mar 20, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you don't have a problem hardcoding the layout area height, then this solution works both in CF9 in CF11:

<cflayout style="">

<cflayoutarea style="overflow-y:scroll; height: 450px;">

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation