• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Charts COLDFUSION 11?

Community Beginner ,
Mar 14, 2016 Mar 14, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone, I have a problem with my charts after I switced form CF9 to CF11. My previous code in CF 9 was able to handle data with multiple years. After switch to CF11 my code gives me wrong chart. Looks like multiple years are combined together. Here is my photo of CF9 chart:

CF9.png

And her is my CF11 chart:

CF11.png

As you can see, in CF11  2015 year is first then 2016, but at the same time blue and yellow bar are in the same box. That should not be that way. Also I lost my time values on my x scale. Here is my code that I used in CF9:

<cfchart format="#ffPrint#" xaxistitle="#desc#" yaxistitle="#yTitle#" style="ChartStyle.xml"

chartheight="700" chartwidth="#graphWidth#" title="#title#"  showlegend="#theLegend#" >

<cfchartseries type="bar" itemcolumn="Spacer" valuecolumn="" seriescolor="white"  >

<cfoutput>

<cfloop list="#dataList#" index="i">

<cfchartdata item="#i#" value="0">

</cfloop>

</cfoutput>

</cfchartseries>

<cfoutput query="getRecords" group="theYear">

<cfchartseries type="bar" itemcolumn="#theYear#" valuecolumn="theCount" seriescolor="#listGetAt(theColors,colorIndex)#" >

<cfset colorIndex++>

<cfoutput>

<cfchartdata item="#Description#" value="#theCount#">

</cfoutput>

</cfchartseries>

</cfoutput>

</cfchart>

Does anyone know how this can be fixed? Is there any command in CF11 charts to check if data records and handle records with 0 value?

Thanks in advance.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Engaged , Mar 14, 2016 Mar 14, 2016

Look through the CF11 documentation for CFChart and you'll see several new attributes that accept JSON sting for styling.  Exactly what those string need to be is found here:  Docs | JSON Attributes | Legend Objects | Item | ZingChart

Look through that previous posting I sent you.  Several examples are provided in there.  Adobe's documentation is poor so it's very much trial and error to get your look back.

Good luck.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm sorry to say you may need to recode all your CFChart tags from scratch.  A new charting engine was installed for CF11 and there was very little done in the way of backward compatibility.  Adobe screwed everyone with this change.  Please see this posting:

https://forums.adobe.com/thread/1535441?tstart=0

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was hoping that I can change something and get this charts to look similar at least. What documentation I should use to build the new charts in CF11?

Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Look through the CF11 documentation for CFChart and you'll see several new attributes that accept JSON sting for styling.  Exactly what those string need to be is found here:  Docs | JSON Attributes | Legend Objects | Item | ZingChart

Look through that previous posting I sent you.  Several examples are provided in there.  Adobe's documentation is poor so it's very much trial and error to get your look back.

Good luck.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation