• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Code Snippets/Query Builder

Explorer ,
Oct 16, 2015 Oct 16, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In CF Report Builder 10...lets say I make my first page in the 'builder' and it's a cover page. Contains a Report Header, a Page Footer, a bunch of labels and a .gif image.

Now I'd like to test that, so would I use code snippet, and use a cfoutput to display the page? Or can I use cf code to output the cover page to my http://127.0.0.1/CFIDE/mes/test1.cfm‌ from within the 'builder'?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Advocate , Oct 20, 2015 Oct 20, 2015

Kevin, did this answer your question or are you still unclear about the query builder?

Cheers

Eddie

Votes

Translate

Translate
Advocate ,
Oct 19, 2015 Oct 19, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

While you are designing the report in the ColdFusion Report Builder, you can click on the File menu and choose the Preview menu item to see what the output of your report looks like.

See "Using Preview" in the ColdFusion Report Builder help file for more details about the various ways to preview your report.

Cheers

Eddie

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Oct 20, 2015 Oct 20, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Kevin, did this answer your question or are you still unclear about the query builder?

Cheers

Eddie

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation