Exit

Cold fusion 11

New Here ,
Apr 13, 2023 Apr 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi ,

Can you please help me with this error mentioned below :

The description for Event ID 4 from source ColdFusion 11 Application Server cannot be found. Either the component that raises this event is not installed on your local computer or the installation is corrupted. You can install or repair the component on the local computer.

If the event originated on another computer, the display information had to be saved with the event.

The following information was included with the event:

ColdFusion 11 Application Server

the message resource is present but the message is not found in the string/message table

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is the service starting? If so, you can probably disregard this error. If not, try uninstalling and reinstalling CF 11.

Dave Watts, Eidolon LLC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 14, 2023 Apr 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Dave, thanks for your response highly appreciate.

i tried to restarrt the service and it was restarted succesfully but application is too slow to login to.

there are certail logs which i find out.

Apr 13, 2023 11:28:56 AM org.apache.coyote.AbstractProtocol stop
INFO: Stopping ProtocolHandler ["ajp-bio-8014"]
Exception thrown by error-handling template:
Apr 13, 2023 11:32:03 AM org.apache.catalina.core.AprLifecycleListener lifecycleEvent
INFO: The APR based Apache Tomcat Native library which allows optimal performance in production environments was not found on the java.library.path: d:\ColdFusion11\cfusion\lib;d:\ColdFusion11\cfusion\jintegra\bin;d:\ColdFusion11\cfusion\jintegra\bin\international;d:\ColdFusion11\cfusion\lib\oosdk\classes\win
Apr 13, 2023 11:32:04 AM org.apache.coyote.AbstractProtocol init

it keeps coming up in logs.

thanks

Nirankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

As Dave mentioned about re-installing the server before that try to start the CF from the command prompt so you can see the issue and share the screenshot of the command prompt error.

Thanks,
Priyank Shrivastava

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Priyank, thanks for your response highly appreciate.

I tried to start the cf from command prompt but i didn't receive any error.

should i move my application to cf newer version which is in support , as i know CF 11 is out of support.

I do have CF 2018 also where apps are running fine and also in support , any siggestion about it?

thanks

Nirankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It is indeed advisable to move your application to CF 2018 or newer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation