Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cold fusion error

Explorer ,
Feb 14, 2019 Feb 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

We are using Cold Fusion 2018 on a windows server 2016.

When I try to access a cfm file I get an error, the details of which tell me that I do not have access to a table( dba_data_files) in a query that is being run. When I copied and pasted the same query in my SQL editor I do have access to the table with the same user which the cfm file is supposed to access. I have double checked the data sources in cfm admin page and also the System DSN all are looking to point to the same database and the user. So what could be wrong why am I getting this error ?

Thanks

IQ

Error Executing Database Query. 

[Macromedia][Oracle JDBC Driver][Oracle]ORA-00942: table or view does not exist    
  The error occurred in C:/inetpub/wwwroot/TOPS/admin/admin_datafiles.cfm: line 20
18 : 19 : <cfif dbtype is 'oracle'> 20 : <cfquery name="Select2" datasource="#datasource#" UserName="#Session.UserName#" Password="#Session.Password#"> 21 : SELECT file_name, tablespace_name, bytes, blocks, status, autoextensible, maxbytes, maxblocks, increment_by from dba_data_files 22 : </cfquery>

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Feb 14, 2019 Feb 14, 2019

We get this error occasionally.  Usually because the synonyms are not in place, or not pointing to the correct table.

V/r,

^ _ ^

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Feb 14, 2019 Feb 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We get this error occasionally.  Usually because the synonyms are not in place, or not pointing to the correct table.

V/r,

^ _ ^

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 15, 2019 Feb 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, you are right.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 15, 2019 Feb 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for marking my answer as correct.  I do appreciate it, and I'm sure another user with the same issue will, too.

V/r,

^ _ ^

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation