• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Coldbox İnstall Help.

New Here ,
Mar 18, 2016 Mar 18, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello fusebox or coldbox framework, we want to help.I couldn't find a detailed lecture on the website.

I want to learn the logic of the framework.

Please help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Advocate , Mar 18, 2016 Mar 18, 2016

I would start here - ColdBox Platform Wiki- Dashboard‌ or Ortus Solutions (@ortus) on GitBook‌ or Learning Fusebox - Fusebox

This forum isn't for support and teaching for other frameworks. The idea is help for issues for things you have already done.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would start here - ColdBox Platform Wiki- Dashboard‌ or Ortus Solutions (@ortus) on GitBook‌ or Learning Fusebox - Fusebox

This forum isn't for support and teaching for other frameworks. The idea is help for issues for things you have already done.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I wouldn't recommend starting any new applications using the Fusebox framework - according to GitHub, it hasn't had any active development in nearly four years.  ColdBox would be fine.  You should also consider Framework-One (FW/1), which is a lightweight MVC framework by Sean Corfield (who was heavily involved in Fusebox development back in the day).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think ColdBox is the hands down choice for any new project. The documentation, community, and product are all top notch. They have even recently published a book on the latest platform.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

benm36664760‌ I guess "horses for courses" is apt here.  If you want a very lightweight and conventions-over-configurations MVC framework with built-in dependency injection (DI), FW/1 is probably first choice for many.  The documentation and example code is pretty good.

If you want lightweight and don't mind configuration so much, then ColdBox Lite is worth considering.  It's easy to upgrade from ColdBox Lite to full ColdBox if you need to add in additional capabilities through the other ColdBox modules (WireBox, LogBox, CacheBox, ContentBox, etc.).  They have a lot of documentation (some would say too much).

I'm about to start a new greenfield application that is very small.  I'm still debating between FW/1 and ColdBox for it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation