• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ColdFusion 2021 Administrator not showing all links and buttons

New Here ,
Feb 24, 2021 Feb 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have installed ColdFusion 2021 on a Windows 2012 R2 Server.  When I pull up the ColdFusion Administrator in Internet Explorer (I know, unsupported), there are no links to the subcategories nor are there any icons/buttons in the top right for Information or Logout.  I also tried in Chrome, I get the same problem.

I have attached a screenshot that shows what the display is showing.  Note the missing links along the top of the white area, and the missing images and icons in the top black area.

I have tried making several adjustments to the browser settings, but no luck.

I have also installed the same software on another Windows 2012 R2 Server and do not have the same problems.  Everything is working as expected.

Any help or suggestions are greatly appreciated.

-Nancy

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 24, 2021 Feb 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Nancy, this is a problem that has hit a few folks. It's not a "bug" in CF, in the sense of something broken in CF that can't be fixed and that you have no control over. Indeed, as you note how things work on one server and not on another, I suspect I know how it happened.

I offer more, including a short-term and long-term fix, in my reply to a similar discussion of the same problem here earlier this month. I am working on a blog post with more clarifications/elaboration, for those wanting it, but the info I and the OP share in that other thread (and a link I offer to an existing resource) should get you going, while I get that blog post done.

Let us know how it goes or if you have remaining questions.

/Charlie (troubleshooter, carehart.org)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation