• EspaƱol
      • FranƧais
      • PortuguĆŖs
  • ę—„ęœ¬čŖžć‚³ćƒŸćƒ„ćƒ‹ćƒ†ć‚£
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Coldfusion CFFTP copy file from remote server and save to local folder with same filename

New Here ,
Jan 07, 2016 Jan 07, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it possible to copy a file from a remote ftp server  to a local folder while retaining the original file name? Please note: The filename on the remote server is not always the same.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jan 07, 2016 Jan 07, 2016

This Adobe article might be of some assistance.  (I was tempted to use LMGTFY; but I didn't.)

V/r,

^_^

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Jan 07, 2016 Jan 07, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This Adobe article might be of some assistance.  (I was tempted to use LMGTFY; but I didn't.)

V/r,

^_^

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 11, 2016 Jan 11, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for pointing me in the right direction. I had goolged it but must have over looked that article....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 11, 2016 Jan 11, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for marking my assistance as correct.  If you have any questions, I don't know _that_ much about CFFTP, but will help as I can.

V/r,

^_^

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation