• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Coldfusion error 1067

Explorer ,
Nov 01, 2022 Nov 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, so I just reinstalled CF 2019 because I was having errors. Everything seems to be good now, but I get error 1067 when trying to start ColdFusion 2021 ODBC Agent. ColdFusion 2021 ODBC Server won't start either, but I'm guessing once ColdFusion 2021 ODBC Agent starts then ColdFusion 2021 ODBC Server will won't I'm on Windows Server 2019. What is the issue and how can I get ColdFusion 2021 ODBC Agent to autostart again?

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can see I botched up on when I stated CF 2019. It's 2021 hence the service name.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Before we address this, do you even need the cf odbc services? Most do not, in 2022. If you look at your cf admin datasources page, do any shown using odbc or Access in the right "driver" column? If not, then this problem can be ignored.

If you still prefer to dig in, let is know. It's almost certainly just a port conflict issue, and different logs or diagnostic techniques will solve it. It just may not be worth all that bother for you. 🙂 

/Charlie (troubleshooter, carehart.org)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well here's the error. When I Googled it I saw a lot of things saying CF wasn't starting. I can go to /CFIDE/administrator/index.cfm and that will load (if on on that machine). Just can't start ColdFusion 2021 ODBC Agent. When ever I try to connect to a .cfm page I get this error:

Service Temporary Unavailable!

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.

Jakarta/ISAPI/isapi_redirector/1.2.32 ()

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Taunnt,

To resolve ODBC agent  startup issue, follow below steps

1. Execute the command prompt as an admin. 
  2. From the command prompt navigate to cfusion >> bin folder and execute cfpm.bat
  3. type the command uninstall ODBC >>  press enter >> install ODBC >> press enter

Regarding the Issue related to Coldfusion Admin page, let us know if you are trying to access it through IIS?are you able to access the CF admin page through ColdFusion port

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well doing the above lets the agent start. When I try to access the admin page via port and ip address I get:

An error occurred while executing the application. Please try again or contact the administrator.

Also I get the same error when trying to connect to a .cfm page. Keeps saying "service is unavailable". That's with ODBC agent running. So what could the issue be coming from? I'm using IIS.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you please try starting Coldfusion from the Command prompt using cfstart.bat command, launch the command prompt as admin, and let us know if it shows an error?

Also, let us know the port that you are using while accessing the CF admin page

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

C:\ColdFusion2021\cfusion\bin>cfstart.bat

Some other server/application is using the port 8500
Change the server connector port in the file C:\ColdFusion2021\cfusion\runtime\conf\server.xml and start the server.
Exiting .....
Ex: <Connector port="8502"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, please take a backup of existing server.xml and make the changes , make sure that the port that you are assigning is not used by any other process.

Once changing the port restart the instance and let us know if you are able to access the Admin page

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Arg so I think it doesn't like something else. When I put in a test file x.cfm and try to access it. I get a 404 error. In IIS I have isapi filters and isapi restrictions both point to the isapi_redirect.dll file. In isapi_redirect.properties has the correct directory for the logs and worker mount/file. Under handler mappings I have all the CF files. In default document I have index.cfm listed. Yet I still get the 404 error. Did I miss a step?

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please let us know if have you created the file in IIS Webroot.

Also, can you please try recreating the connector and let us know if the issue still occurs?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 05, 2022 Dec 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @taunnt ,

Any updates? Did you get this to work?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation