• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ColdFusion Hosting

New Here ,
Feb 12, 2010 Feb 12, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can anyone recommend a good hosting company that supports ColdFusion 8.0 and MySQL

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,
Feb 13, 2010 Feb 13, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

UK or US? What are you looking for, cheap or good? Do you need support from them code-wise or just a slab of space to dump a website in?

O.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

US. I am looking for cheap but reliable. The site does not get an

extreme amount of traffic. Don't really need any code support....just

need a site that is up and dependable.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In Adobe's website somewhere there is an article about Hostek.com. Their prices seem to be fair. You might want to take a look.

Yannis

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 14, 2010 Feb 14, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Before you commit to anything, make sure the company does not disallow anything you plan to do.  For example, I've heard that some companies disallow the use of <cffile>.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

there are a few to look at.

gowesthosting.com

hostmysite.com

cfdynamics.com

off the top of my head.

My preferred is go west hosting atm.  Stable, cf9, inexpensive.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ayera.com

CrystalTech.com

I've used both - Ayera is fantastic - although a little bit more expensive then CrystalTech, but I suppose you get what you pay for.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Feb 16, 2010 Feb 16, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

chucdine, let me suggest you http://www.intermedia.net/products/web-hosting/coldfusion.aspx, ColdFusion hosting from Intermedia. US based provider, not the cheapest, but one of the most reliable. MySQL is supported.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 22, 2010 Feb 22, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For your requirements, http://www.hostingatoz.com suits perfectly... they are cheap and reliable.

I have been hosting a few sites (my own and some of my friends) with them for couple of years and I am quite happy with them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 24, 2010 Feb 24, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I know you mentioned that you would prefer the US.

But in the UK i have been using CWCS www.cwcs.co.uk and the are awesome.

Their support is 10 out of 10!

I now actually have a dedicated server there and i am very impressed!

They have some great prices too for smaller sites.

Go check it out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 14, 2011 Oct 14, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

My recommendation for a good coldfusion host would be sherweb , they offer both normal webhosting plans and VPS tailored solutions.

The support is good and its 24/24 so its quite convenient.

best of luck in your research !

Regards,

Yan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 20, 2012 Apr 20, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not sure of your price range but if you are looking for Coldfusion Hosting in the US you could try hyve.com

Here is the link:

http://www.hyve.com/coldfusion-web-hosting

Good luck!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Valorous Hero ,
Apr 20, 2012 Apr 20, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do not forget to disclose your affiliation with the company (like you did on another thread) otherwise it might be interpreted as spam.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 23, 2012 Apr 23, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for that. I am the business development manager for Hyve.com. We offer ColdFusion in the UK and US. The reason I can recommend our company is that we have ColdFusion server experts running the servers and ColdFusion developers supporting clients.

We think this is the perfect ColdFusion hosting product, what do you think? Any feedback is appreciated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 24, 2012 Apr 24, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I've been using hostek.com for around 7 years, maybe longer, and I don't have enough good things to say about them. Their customer service is fantastic and they respond within an hour or two to any issue and fix it fast. They just upgraded me from ColdFusion 7 to ColdFusion 9, within a few hours of me asking. For the price, you really can't go wrong, I would pay a lot more for quite happily for hosting that reliable but I don't have to.

Tags that other hosts disallow are allowed. They upgrade their CF versions when they should and they also have a lot more features to boot. I've never found anything lacking.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation