Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Event Gateway Error: variable FORM is undefined

Contributor ,
Apr 13, 2018 Apr 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I recently set up a Filewatcher gateway instance that watches for a file, then based on the file name will perform actions, including deleting the file, in the ONADD function in the associated CFC.

This has worked perfectly for a couple of weeks, however, I noticed a few files in the directory and upon investigation have found it has stopped working.

The error code I'm getting in the EVENTGATEWAY log is:

"Error","Thread-20","04/13/18","12:55:41",,"Error invoking CFC for gateway hrDashboardReportsWatcher: Variable FORM is undefined.  {GATEWAYTYPE={FileWatcher},ORIGINATORID={},CFCMETHOD={onAdd},DATA={{LASTMODIFIED={Fri Apr 13 11:38:31 BST 2018},FILENAME={d:\inetpub\wwwroot\hrdashboard\reportswatcher\114.txt},TYPE={ADD}}},CFCPATH={d:\inetpub\wwwroot\hrdashboard\reportsCode\watchHRDashboardReport.cfc},GATEWAYID={hrDashboardReportsWatcher}}. "

Which seems to indicate that the error is around a variable called form.  But that's the issue.  There is NO variable "form" in any of my code.  In fact, even if i strip out ALL the code apart from the <cffunction name="onAdd" returntype="any"></cffunction>  it still gives me the same error?

Very confused and any help would be appreciated!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Contributor , Apr 13, 2018 Apr 13, 2018

Ok, worked it out...I'd forgotten that it was also running the application.cfc...doh!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Contributor ,
Apr 13, 2018 Apr 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ok, worked it out...I'd forgotten that it was also running the application.cfc...doh!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation