• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Governing EULA contract?

New Here ,
Mar 03, 2017 Mar 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For the record I will state that I do not agree with your practices and would like a full uninstall of all this program or know that I am not bound by any law, but will inform you in writing of all complaints, you reserve the right to pick the court. I did not download this program onto my computer. You may remove it. If you do not remove it than you consent to this agreement. I reserve the right to update at any time. You have the obligation to keep yourself informed. Privacy laws and laws governing content are strictly enforced.

Billie Fernandez

Friday, March 3, 2017

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 03, 2017 Mar 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"Billie", it's taking all my strength to hold off on making snarky comments on this, as it seems surely like spam. But I see no other occurrences of a message like this in the Adobe forums or even in the broader web, so I'll presume for the moment that you are serious.

If so, why are you asking on this forum, of all in Adobe? What has your request got to do with the topic "ColdFusion Administration"? And why would you need Adobe to "remove their software from your machine"? Why can't you do it yourself?

Second, why do you presume that you will reach Adobe here. They make no commitment to read, let alone reply, to messages here. Your demand could likely fall on deaf ears. (And as such, no "court" would reasonably hold that your "publication" here was sufficient to warrant "assumed consent" to your demand, which sound pretty specious to be honest.)

If you elaborate, to help ensure that your comment here is legit, you may get a more suitable reply. But I am both not a lawyer and not a representative speaking for Adobe.

/Charlie (troubleshooter, carehart.org)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 04, 2017 Mar 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I didn't mean to put it in the wrong forum. I am sorry, how do I delete it?

I looked buy I can not find how it can be done on the page. I'm not a

spammer.

On Fri, Mar 3, 2017 at 4:20 PM, charlie@carehart.org <

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 06, 2017 Mar 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Well, I may be able to move it for you (I'm an administrator of this specific forum). So again what product were you referring to? That would control which forum to consider moving it to.

And as well, before just moving it, would you address some of the other questions I ask? Surely others in those forums will ask the same. Most important, how is it that you feel Adobe "put the software on your machine" and that only they must remove it?

/Charlie (troubleshooter, carehart.org)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation